You will be automatically notified by e-mail after every successful payment. If you need to download or print an invoice, click on Account settings and search for View billing history.
In order to view all your invoices, follow these steps:
- Sign in to your account.
- Click on the avatar which you’ll find at the top of the page.
- Click on Settings.
- Select Subscription from the menu.
- If all your billing information is already there, skip this step. If not, click on Subscription details, select Billing information and fill in the necessary information: Company name, Company registration ID, Country, Address, City, ZIP code, VAT number (this only applies to EU member states). Click on Save in order to confirm changes.
- After you’ve updated your company details, you can view your invoices by clicking on Subscription details and selecting View billing history.
- In order to view or download invoices, click on Receipt & Invoice.
- Click on Print invoice to download any invoice/receipt in a pdf format.
You can find all your invoices on Payment history page anytime you need to reference a transaction.
NOTE: Only the owner of the particular account is allowed to access the Billing page.